PENDING EXECUTION PETITIONS
September 15, 2021: John Stumpf in Tennessee (petition forthcoming)
- Also: Learn about the Tennessee March for Mercy
September 28, 2021: Rick Rhoades in Texas (petition forthcoming)
October 27, 2021: Ruben Gutierrez in Texas (petition forthcoming)
November 17, 2021: Ramiro Gonzales in Texas (petition forthcoming)
On-line petitions for postponed executions since 2020:
Statewide calls to action:
Oklahoma dates pending: Oklahoma plans to resume executions after a five-year hiatus. Ask Governor Stitt to reverse course.
UNSCHEDULED EXECUTIONS WITH ACTIVE PETITIONS
- innocent man facing death in Texas Rodney Reed
- intellectually disabled prisoner on Texas's death row Randall Mays
- a Jewish man facing execution in Texas despite an anti-Semitic judge Randy Halprin
- innocent man facing death in Florida James Dailey
- innocent man facing death in Texas Rob Will
- woman on death row in Texas. In addition to the petition, consider watching Melissa Lucio The State vs. Melissa here. If you are able to pay the viewing fee, please do. To watch for free, use the code “Action123” when prompted. Once you register you have three days to start watching it.