WORKING WITH IMPACTED COMMUNITIES
Death Penalty Action's Impacted Communities Liaison provides a listening ear and the sort of advice that can only come from a person with lived experience. Charles Keith leads our team in this work. Charles is the brother of Durad, whose murder remains unsolved, and Kevin, whose death sentence was commuted by then-Ohio Governor Ted Strickland just 13 days prior to his scheduled execution.
This is a space within which Death Penalty Action provides resources for co-victims/murder victim mamily members, as well as the families and friends of people on death row, including both the guilty and those who maintain innocence. Donations are invited to support this part of our mission.
Read more about Charles and his work with us in this news article.
Please note: Charles Keith and Death Penalty Action are unable to provide professional services or to assume an official role in any legal proceeding or case.
"I want to thank you again for introducing me to Charles. He is a wealth of knowledge."
~ Angie D., who approached Death Penalty Action for assistance helping her incarcerated friend
- Request a conversation with Charles Keith (online form)
- List your Case of Wrongful Conviction
- Resources for families & friends of victims of murder (in development)
- Surviving Incarceration - Resources for families/friends of people in prison (in development)
- Connect with and learn from people currently on death row (in development)
- Click here to support this part of our work